Tools

Mike Whittaker m.whittaker@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:48:40 -0500

Eric,
I totally agree. I love the Milwakee cordless elec impact wrench I have. I
bought it simply to use for changing tires at the track, but now it's so
simply I end up not powering up the compressor as often!
It is a lot less expensive than the Snapon and after using both I think it's
one of the few things that is better than snap-on's model.
Mike