'02 G20 Sport: negative camber from factory?

Jarrod K. Wright jkwright@sprintmail.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:57:17 -0500

cowboydren@b15sentra.net wrote:

> B15s, which have essentially the same beam, have -1.1*, too.  It's not
> adjustable.  Not sure why Nissan decided we all needed so much camber,
> but we're stuck with it. :(

I never noticed that at all; I'm not sure why. Maybe the wider,
lower-profile (205/50) 16" tires and wheels on our G exaggerates the
look of the camber settings. I'll have to take a closer look at the B15s
running around here.

It's interesting that you say the camber setting in the rear is static.
I didn't know that either. Looks like I'm stuck with it, as you say.

> IOW, our outlook for serious performance settings is just as if not

 > even more dismal. ;)

Well, I'll probably never mod the car anyway, as a) it's my wife's and
she couldn't care less, and b) I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to that
stuff myself. I'll just have to get used to the look. Do B15s (and P11s,
for that matter) exhibit uneven tire were along the inside tread as a
result?

Jarrod K. Wright
'02 G20 Sport 5-speed
'02 Altima 3.5 SE 5-speed

PS - Steve, I was talking about the G20 Forum on Automotiveforums.com. I
really haven't taken a look at G20.net. But I will at your behest. ;-)