I'm back

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:02:34 -0500

Kevin J. McGuinn wrote:

>I'm keeping this one totally stock.  Why stock??

Hey, a stock Sentra SE-R is really a wonderful car.  There aren't a lot
around anymore, but every time I drive one, I remember why I fell in love
with the car.  Enjoy it.

>George, I heard from Randy at Courtesy Nissan in Richardson that Jeff blew
>his turbo motor and moved to CA and that Shell is cruising around in a
>Mercedes.  Do either still drive SE-Rs?

Heck yeah.

Jeff's SE-R is now a race car in the NASA SE-R Cup series.  Looks really
good too.

Shell's SE-R is still his daily driver.  Sweeter than ever too.  We just
installed his Shigspeed coilover suspension.  Yummy.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>