I'm back

Kevin J. McGuinn kmcguinn3@attbi.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:45:21 -0500

Just returned from picking up my car from the paint shop.  It's a 92 classic
that's been repainted the color above (cherry pearl?). I also added the 93
bumper cover (more agressive).  It's been a bit of a pain getting this car
back in order over the past couple of months, but after 3yrs I'm back in my
own SE-R (my brother's driving my old one).

The car has a new (well 20K ml) engine, total new exhaust, new tires,
springs, struts, AC compressor, stereo, yada yada yada.  I'm keeping this
one totally stock.  Why stock??  After doing some basic mods on my old SE-R
(headers, computer, intake, etc.) I decided that getting this car back to
stock was challenge enough!  What a blast to be back in an SE-R.

Good to see a lot of the old names still on the list....  George, I heard
from Randy at Courtesy Nissan in Richardson that Jeff blew his turbo motor
and moved to CA and that Shell is cruising around in a Mercedes.  Do either
still drive SE-Rs?

Kevin J. McGuinn
Plano, TX

92 SE-R