'02 G20 Sport: negative camber from factory?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:38:58 -0500

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 11:44:13AM -0500, Jarrod K. Wright wrote:

> Is this amount of negative camber normal, or should I take the car to
> the dealer for a look-see? It certainly looks agressive -- rather

B15s, which have essentially the same beam, have -1.1*, too.  It's not
adjustable.  Not sure why Nissan decided we all needed so much camber,
but we're stuck with it. :(

NPM did an article a while back featuring Michael Young's B14 (also MLB-
equipped) and a crazy alignment done by West End (is that right?)
Alignment in Gardena.  If you don't live anywhere near LA, though, I
don't suppose this article helps too much, as they're the only shop on
the planet known to "fix" the rear axle properly.

> although it does plow like a horse, as might be expected of a
> front-driver with a ton of rear camber keeping the back end planted firmly.

Yuck.  B15s do that, too, but we're missing several moving parts in the
front suspension compared to the P11.  IOW, our outlook for serious
performance settings is just as if not even more dismal. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |