found disconnected hose

Raymond Koerner rayrk66@bellsouth.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:07:14 -0500

Hello again,

Well, I feel somewhat stupid, as for getting worked up about a vent hose.
Some other good news is that I now have a CAI from PR from Glen out in Cali,
thanks for everything Glen. I am pretty happy with the install no hitches or
any problems. Thanks to everyone who replied, it goes to show that some of
you old farts and long time list memebers still can contribute, even on the
smallest of  issues. I am certainly glad that this group still exists,
because I have just broadened my knowledge of my SE-R with all of your help.

Thanks again everyone,

Ray Koerner