found disconnected hose

Raymond Koerner rayrk66@bellsouth.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:58:48 -0500

Hey someone out there,

I am installing a CAI myself on my B-day no less,  I disconnected everything
and I was going over what hose connects to what and there is a Rubber hose
coming off the tranny, looking down past the clutch cable, it bends back and
up, but there is dust inside and I only have had these hoses disconnected for
about 20 minutes!! This hose connects straight into the transfer case?? All I
have is the chiltons book and I can get no visuals on where this goes. Its
about a 1/4 inch hose. I want to figure this out before I get this CAI all in.
I have been searching the web  and all, but I am not sure what this hose is
for or where it goes, please help if you have any ideas.

Thanks

Ray Koerner