Synthetics

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:52:48 -0500

Their email is: Motulusa@aol.com

I double checked all the information with Mike K., and he
reassured/recommended that it was a very good product. Sure, lots of people
are familiar with their motorcycle products. But, they've been using their
car products in Europe for a while.

If you want to email them, ask for Dave W. When I asked for information on
their product, Dave wroted me and asked for my mailing address. Two days
later I received 6 liters of Motul ESTER ... for free. You can try finding
their products at race shops or motorcycle shops. Or, email them for an
order... I'm not positive, but I don't think they're going to be giving
everyone who wants some free 6 liter samples. It costs about as much as the
Redline Shockproof, so it's not cheap.

I guess I'm sold on them because of the information I was able to gather on
their products and their excellent service. When it's time to change out the
fluid, I will diffently order more from them. Also, from my research, and
the mailing list, their brake fluid Motul 600(?) is supposed to be
phenomenal.

Later,
Mark