Synthetics?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:06:10 -0500

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 11:40:55AM -0500, JOSH GARY wrote:

> I'm going to be changing the Transmission(manual) fluid in my Frontier soon.

Do they need the same kinds of fluids we do; do they need GL4, GL5, or
what?  IIRC, the RP gear oil is dual-certified, which *should* mean it's
safe for yellow metals like Redline MT-90 is.  Call RP though.

> What would you go with?  And also, where is a reliable place online to order
> Redline from?

I think you can get it from SummitRacing.com, but it may not be listed
in the online catalog.  Calling an 800 number is such a pain, eh? ;)

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |