Tools

Daniel Lee danclee@jps.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:41:49 -0500

From: "hlava" <lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <se-r@lists.deskmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: Tools

> I'm thinking that this is all just a pipe dream, anyway. We just paid off
> the last of the credit cards, my wife's car, and bought the SE-R. The
Twins
> are on the way, and expenses(3 kids in childcare) are going to be high.

Air tools are really nice to have, but you know what? You can get by fine
without them. There are very few things you can do to an SE-R that
absolutely require you to have them, if there are any at all. *Maybe* just
the crank pulley bolt and some of the rear suspension pieces. I suspect the
majority of listmembers don't have any air tools.

I kinda did it backwards. I've been installing all the goodies and doing all
the maintenance stuff (changing clutches, etc.) for years with just your
average set of hand tools. Now that I'm pretty much done adding stuff to the
SE-R, I'm building my air tool collection. Guess that's what happens when
you grow up and finally buy a house!

Dan
93 SE-R