Uneven Pad Wear was Re: Breaking in Pads

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:20:39 -0500

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:09:14AM -0500, Rick Warkentien wrote:

> In other words, Unless you have a different brand of pad on the outboard
> side than you do on the inboard side, I wouldn't be very suspicouis of the
> pads themselves.

Well, normally, I'd agree with you 100%.  In this *particular* case,
though, Nissan has acknowledged that they released a Very Bad (tm) set
of pads, and the new P/N fixes the problem. ;)  I'm not going to become
complacent, but I don't feel my life is at risk, so I'm not going to
poop bricks this time.  I'll definitely keep an eye on it, though...

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |