Web Boards (was Re: t25 in the 12s)

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:21:12 -0500

It's funny... I like the list b/c I can't access the forum from work. the
forum is great from home, when I have time to check. As to the maturity of
forums...
I am a long time member of I-club.com... when it was smaller and only GC8
cars it was very mature and quiet and such... the folks who were on it all
the time had more respect for others and TONS of knowledge. Flash to the
release of the US WRX and the flood of younger members and the culture
changed.. many old timers on I-club left and started their own board
2.5RS.com b/c of the trash talking and such...
I think what is happening in the SE-R community is much the same... old
blood and new blood mixing.. mine is better than yours.. old timers are slow
and out of date... new kids are punks... ya da yada yada... all I can say is
I muddle through all the BS on both and read what I want and ignore the
rest... don't Fuq with me and I won't fuq with you.