2003 SE-R changes

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:08:00 -0500

All I have to say is, I have driven a B13, B14, and B15...
b-13 own an SE-R most "fun" to drive and cheapest to own
b-14 didn't care for it
b-15 awesome car for the money... hard to beat the overall feel(solid) of
the car. Felt like more room to me. Love the sportiness of the 4DOOR sedan.
Some of us like to have others ride with us. 6spd, okay I guess. Interior,
yeah we all know... sound system usually replace anyway... seats are nice
and supportive... still like my Classic seats better though...
for a near 30s guy thinking about a family and whatnot soon a b-15 is very
appealing... but I'll stick with my Classic for now!
brian
'92 SE-R