2003 SE-R changes

NismoDriver@aol.com NismoDriver@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:52:21 -0500

I drove a 2002 SE-R part of the 23 hours I road with Torry to the convention.
It was my first encounter with the new SE-R. I'm 6'2" 275. I had plenty of
leg room, the bolstering of the seats weren't uncomfortable, actually
throughtout the 23 hour straight through drive, my back or legs never even
tinged of an ache or pain. I was quite impressed in the ride comfort for such
a superb handling vehicle. Gearing was a lil closer than expected and revs
are down from where they should be as the car is still pulling at the rev
limiter. But all in all bang for the buck, I think its top notch!
John
B12 Sentra w/ JDM SR20 and boost among other things...
New Orleans, LA