2003 SE-R changes

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:00:44 -0500

> have any room based on 4 door b13 a car that is 2 generations old now.
Have
> you every actually got in a b15 of any model to see how much room it has
and for

Yes have been in a new SE-R Spec V.  Didnt like the lack of room.  Admittly
it has more room than a b14 Sentra SE but still has no where near the head,
hip or leg room my classic has.  Never driven one, as I dont want to.  I
know if I do I might take to likeing it more than I do.  I never have once
put down its performance.  Just that I could not drive it on a daily basis
and be confortable.  I can do that in my classic, drive too much right now
anyway.  I dont like the way it looks, and I dont like the lack of space in
it.  Im a little disapointed with all the "soft" stuff in it too.  Rockford
Fosgate speakers...oh come on.  I like my classic, you were lucky to have a
radio.  Power windows, thats why got gave me power arms :).  Ah I have my
opinion, and as I always say.  Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one
and they all stink

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
been spoiled by the lurxious interior of a classic