2003 SE-R changes

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:42:09 -0500

Kevin wrote...
> There is nothing wrong with it, I just dont like it.  Why?  Cause the front
> end looks like a Frontier, the rear is still the ugly b15 rear, interior was
> designed for ricers(atleast looks like they might fix that), and the biggest
> beef its only a 4 door.  I dont have a family and i dont have a family car.
> Not only that but I need a seat that goes back further than 4 doors allow.
> I get in a 4 door b13 and my legs are cramped, i get in my se-r and it
> slides all the way back its wonderful.  For its price its a decent car
> little pricey i still think, but I dont see myself ever buying one.

Ok so we have determined you don't like the looks and you think it doesn't
have any room based on 4 door b13 a car that is 2 generations old now.  Have
you every actually got in a b15 of any model to see how much room it has and for
that matter driven the new se-r to see how it feels and handles?  You're points
hold very little weight if you have no actual experience with the car.  I
urge you to go out and drive the spec v and other cars that are in its class
and then decide wether it it pricey or not.  You may not ever want to buy one
but it unfair to make statements about something you have never tried.

	-=david