old farts

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:49:48 -0500

I dont come even close to some of the old-timers but I have been on the list
for over 3 years.  Ive noticed that the list has matured and that it has
gone a number a phases, the last one almost ruined the list with most of the
knowledgeable list members leaving. Though the list is once again healthy
and hopefully it will get even better.

Ive learned more from this list about cars, especially SE-R's, than I would
of ever known without it.  I am truely thankful, and I think everyone on the
list should be thankful as well.  Its amazing just to think of all the
experts we have on this list who are willing to help. So to all you ol'
farts (you guys know who you are), thank you.

BTW, I think we should setup an SE-R channel on mIRC just like we did when I
started here.  That should help some of the newbies, and not clog our list
with newbie questions.
I know se-r.net has a IRC chat but no one ever used it, and mIRC is way
better anyways.

Louis (22yr old punk) Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods