old farts

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:37:39 -0500

Wayne Cox wrote:

>Hmm... My oldest post I still have around is April 1995.  Thought I was
>earlier, but maybe not.  Some other names on the list at the time:  Jui-Lin
>Hung, Eric Anderson, Dave Barker, Matt Trostel, Fred Miceli, Thomas Paule.

>Think tom is the only one that list still around?

Wow.

What a blast from the past.  I remember all of them.  Does Dave still have
his SE-R (anyone know)?  He still owns the web ring last I
looked.  Hmmm....  I'll have to think of other old-timers.

I know Matt sold his SE-R to buy a poodle car.  I've been tempted to write
to him to see what's up.  He used to be a fixture in the TX SE-R
community.  Rick Zotz drops in every now and then for a while.

Lastly, what is Mike Garner up to these days?

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>