Reminiscing (was: Oil consumption)

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:35:20 -0500

I remember a lot of old things that have gone through the list.  I
didn't get on till fall of 1998, but that is still quite a while ago.  I
found the list by accident trying to get a wiring diagram for the sentra
when my dad gave me the car and I wanted to put a stereo in it.  The
list helped and has helped ever since.

Brent Meints

> I remember when nobody had ever heard of Mike Kojima.  I remember when
> Wayne
> Cox ran a 14.9, and everybody thought he was the greatest drag racer
since
> Bob Glidden. I remember when Tokicos and Eibachs made your SE-R handle
> like
> it was on rails.  I remember when Dictator Larry posted once in
awhile.:)