good bye and good ridence!

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:49:01 -0500

Sheesh, I went from a 750iL to an SE-R, I think I traded up :)

Nothing beats the difference in maintenence costs on the SE-R and pure fun for
the buck.

The 750 IS somewhat special, it feels great to drive, leaves you smiling for
miles, but gack - what everything costs is f___ing outrageous, and I've heard
guys claim the SR20DE is stuffed in tight and hard to work on - MUahauhauah -
try a BMW M70 ... oh wait, I bet you don't work on your car yourself either..

I'm just SE-R happy these days, yeah right, enjoy your M3, but hey - I can
take my '92 classic, tweak the crap out of it, and pocket the difference, by
the way, I'm selling the 750 for the SE-R's upgrade fund..

Pete

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.