My Turn!

Jorge R jorger81@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:16:41 -0500

 I was at the gas station just a few minutes ago, I was filling up my
right front tire with air. All of the sudden I hear this ticking sound,
I was like, ah hell no. I pop up the engine and I hear, tick, tick,
tick. So I rev the engine and the ticking gets faster. Sounds like a
freaking rod bearing!!! I put a hose on the number 3 spark plug and could
hear the ticking from that cylinder only. I'm thinking it's a rod
bearing, what do you people think, any ideas? If it's that I'm hoping the
crankshaft is to bad that way i'll just upgrade a number on the bearing if
not i'll shave the crankshaft to .010. Sorry for the long post

	Jorge Rios