tryn to go turbo......

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:00:29 -0500

i just got hold of a T28 from  a friend in japan, now i need to figure
out what i have to get before i can install it  on my 94 se-r.  I know i
need a fuel pump off of a 300zx T, fuel rail, rewire the ECU via jim
wolf, blow off valve, intercooler+piping, waste gate, and exhaust
manifold (i have the stock manifold withthe turbo but not sure if it will
fit). Does that sound right??? im really not sure i tried going onto the
archives but the web addy i have says it under construction.  I also
tried talking to some guys by my area to see if they can help me out but
wont give me the time of day, sayng "you have to find out your self".
any help will be appreicated.

thanx

drew