Leak in trunk -was EGR

BodyArt27@aol.com BodyArt27@aol.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:09:36 -0500

In a message dated 7/10/02 7:00:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
se-r-request@lists.deskmedia.com writes:

> then find out where the small leak in my trunk is coming
> from... I suspect the tail light area.

And I thought I was the only one that had that problem. If the car has REALLY
been in a down pour - I get water on the passenger side on the trunk. I
figured when I had some dentless paint repair work done and the pulled the
tail light out that it didn't seal back well. I just got into the habit after
a day in the rain pulling the trunk carpeting back and making and leaving the
trunk open in the garage to let air circulate.

Seems to be working - no rust. Not a lot of water - just enough to make the
carpet damp.

shell
dallas