seat rejuvenation...

Chad E. Savoure savsport@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:35:47 -0500

I've got a leather interior on my '96 G20, and the driver's seat is getting
a bit mushy.  I think Geo replaced the leather and cushioning in the G20 he
purchased, so maybe you can help or anyone that's done this.  My leather is
in great condition, and the seat back is fine as far as cushioning goes.
I'm primarily concerned with the seat bottom's cushioning.  I've never taken
a seat apart, but I have the Infiniti service manual and it shows the
components of the seat pretty clearly, so I'm not worried about it.  I
haven't called my parts guy yet, but I'm wondering what parts I'll need to
"rejuvenate" the seat bottom...what should I replace?  Is the cushioning
separate from the leather hide, or are they attached by glue or something?
Anything special I need to know?

Chad