M3 - was Re: good bye and good ridence!

Ivan Chou ichou@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:25:27 -0500

Roberto,

Sorry!  I meant K Watanabe.  Here are a few mentions in the archives:

http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/2000/2000-09/msg01291.html
http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/2001/2001-03/msg01110.html

I thought there was a thread in the archives that touched on the
reliability of the engines, one of them confirming the engines were fine,
and I think there were a few, namely SR20DET engines that came with bad
bearings.  In any case, I thought Soko should have engines for less than
$800.  My friend was able to get one for $760 (a JDM DE) shipped a few
years back.  I am sure LM's have gotten them for similar recently.

Ivan