OT: What's the most SE-R-like manumatic?

Andrew andrew90s02@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:55:55 -0500

OK, I've got a '93 Classic which I love, but my 2-hr a day commute in
stop-and-go traffic is wreaking havoc on my clutch leg.  So, I'd like to get a
car which has an automatic tranny with some sort of manual/sport mode.  The
manumatics I've tried so far are the Toyota MR2 Spider, Acura RSX and Mini
Cooper, all of which have some sort of manumatic transmission.  I was wondering
if any list members knew of some other sporty cars which have a good manumatic
tranny.  What I really want is my '93 Classic retrofitted with a manumatic.
It's funny the more cars I drive, the more I like my SE-R...

-Andrew
'93 Classic
'72 BMW 2002tii