2002 240SX National Convention invite

Alex C. Chang mav1178@earthlink.net
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:42:02 -0500

The SE-R guys (especially SoCal-SERCA) have helped out SoCal240SX.org
through thick and thin... and now, our biggest event ever would not be
complete without the SE-R guys!

>From one automotive enthusiast group to another, we would like to cordially
invite your group to attend our 2002 240SX National Convention.

A brief rundown of the activities:

Day 1:
http://www.socal240sx.org/convention/agenda_day1.html

Meet-and-Greet at Speedzone, one of SoCal's most popular destinations for
fast fun on any day of the week.  Come hang out, meet the gang, and have a
good time with friends and fellow enthusiasts!

Day 2:
http://www.socal240sx.org/convention/agenda_day2.html

Using Nissan North America's wonderful facilities, this event will surely be
one of the biggest Nissan gatherings ever.  Come join us for a day of fun in
the sun, as we celebrate 9 years of 240SX in North America!  Car show,
raffle prizes, catered lunch, various vendors, and some of the best cars in
the aftermarket scene!  On display are various project cars, show cars, race
cars, daily drivers, daily beaters, and even rare and "JDM" exotics!

Day 3:
http://www.socal240sx.org/convention/agenda_day3.html

Scenic Willow Springs serves as the final destination for this year's
convention.  What better place to showcase the S-chassis than Streets of
Willow!  It will be hot, it will be sunny, but you will leave here more
happy than when you came in the morning!  Come see the largest gathering of
track-going 240SX's ever in America, and come have some fun with car
control!

I hope many of you will take the opportunity to come out and hang out with
fellow automotive enthusiasts.  If any of you have questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me at mav1178@earthlink.net or on AIM at Mav1178.

Thank you very much!  Your continued support is appreciated!

-alex
www.socal240sx.org