unusual B13 front spoilers

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:52:01 -0500

In a message dated 7/10/2002 3:02:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DarrenC@ampartners.com writes:

    "When I first looked at that website, I LMAO.  I swear, that front
spoiler
> looks like a planting separator/divider for landscaping that you just tape
> on.  Then I looked at the site again today after Carson's post, and it
> still
> looks like the vinyl trim that you could buy from Home Depot.  I could be
> wrong of course."

take a good look at the "clear" marker lights. they just cut a piece of drop
ceiling over-head light fixture lense to fit in the bumper! wow... the "g" in
DG-racing must stand for ghetto.
shawn
91 classic
brilliant yellow and boostin'