Oil Consumption

Matt4Nissan@aol.com Matt4Nissan@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:18:19 -0500

Well I posted this on the forum, and recieved zero replies so I'll try here.
My car has developed a taste for oil. Within a months time the car eats over
a quart of oil. Now I'm saying eats, because I've searched for leaks. None to
be found anywhere.  As best as I can figure, when the car sees W.O.T. the oil
is perhaps going back into the intake, through the breather tube. Now this is
just a shot in the dark. Now I'm also not running a CAT, I don't know if that
would have anything to do with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The car is a 96, with 80k on the ticker. It has every bolt on, minus boost.
Thanks

Matt Anderson
1996 Nissan 200sx se-r
Vero Beach, Fl