Egr and fubar

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:38:03 -0500

Thanks for the info, Tim. I have an ignorant question, though. How do I get
the EGR tube off? I'd love to clean out and widen the hole so I won't have
to do this again any time soon. Course, since I'm having trouble even
removing the EGR valve, effin inaccessible 3 bolts), maybe it's beyond my
mechanical skills, lol(at least I think that's laughter coming from my
mouth).

I must have some other blockage, also. My 10 gauge wire only goes about 1/2
to 2/3 of the way down the BPT tube before stopping. Hopefully, the coat
hanger will clear that part out.

Thanks again,
Mark