JWT Cams/Cam gears. SR20DET settings?

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:44:10 -0500

Shawn wrote:
>i just redynoed my almost stock BB DET yesterday with the jwt s3's. before
>the cam install i put 233hp@256ftlbs. after the cams were in i put down
>258hp@261ftlbs. thats 25 hp to the wheels! keep in  mind the car leaned out
>do to the stock MAF and injs, with these replaced, i might have done
better.
>i was running 14psi and it was about 100* outside! hope this helps.

Yeah ok you were the one! I saw this car make this run on Sunday and I was
impressed. I read on your website that you have a 2 1/4 dowpipe to 2.5inch
*crush bent* catback?!? Is that what you had on Sunday as well? Did you have
a cat?

Is your ignition upgraded? Your car looked great in that color. Nice lopey
idle also. :)

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo