JWT Cams/Cam gears. SR20DET settings?

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:45:07 -0500

In a message dated 7/8/2002 12:21:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LDMartin@email.msn.com writes:

> Shawn,

> Nice numbers from your motor!  May I ask where on the curve the DET with
> the
> S3's makes the power?  And also (sorry to be a pain), what additional mods,
> if any, were on the BB DET prior to the S3 conversion?  Any possibility of
> posting the dyno trace?

> Apologies for the many questions, I'm just very impressed with the way
> you're doing and hope I can do the same.

> Larry Martin
> '92 SE-R

well, i dont have a scanner at my house but im sure i can have them
posted by a friend if you like. the cams made peak power right around
5500-6000. after that they fell off to red line. the dyno had a wide ban O2
and the car started to lean at right around 4900, the same spot where there
is a slight dip in power.  basically the graph went like this.

RPM:            HP:           TORQUE:
3000               80                 165
3500               130                210
4000               185                249
4500               220                256
5000               249                261
5500               258                255
6000               255                237
6500               246                217
7000               230                180

all the stuff on my car is listed here: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/butterglry/">http://hometown.aol.com/butterglry/ </A>
hope this helps and good luck. ill post more numbers when i put in my Z32 MAF
nad 480cc injts.
shawn
91 classic
12.8@108