180SX manifold question

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:14:57 -0500

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 05:16:02PM -0500, Steve wrote:

> Can the exhaust manifold from a 96 180SX DET be used on a B13? This is the

Okay, take this for the monkey poo that it's worth, but I sincerely
doubt it.  Firstly, the 180SX engine is different.  I don't know how
different, but I'm pretty sure the mani won't fit an SR or a GA engine.
Secondly, though people have done it, even fitting a 200SX (Silvia)
exhaust manifold on a Sentra is a VERY tight fit, and requires
modification.  Compared to spending $250 on a GTi-R exhaust manifold,
the Silvia manifold is nearly a total waste.

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |