Dropped my nuts....

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:08:48 -0500

Well, not literally. I actually dropped a bolt down behind the engine. As
usual, I was disassembling crap around the BPT valve in order to clean the
the tube... still no air getting through. Anyway, where the BPT tube curves
around and joins the EGR tube, there is a bolt that sits on top of that
entry. I have removed it before to spray some carb cleaner. Well, this time,
I dropped the bolt. It's a 12mm head, short and squat. I tried calling
around today... like anyone is open on Sunday, and no luck.

Does anyone know what the bolt is called? This way, I can call the
dealership and ask for the right part. The car is driveable, but is now
making a funny kind of "blat blat" exhaust noise.

Krist, I've had more trouble/fun trying to clean out these tubes than I
thought was possible, j/k.

Later,
Mark