What The?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 01:51:44 -0500

> O2SeR@aol.com wrote:
> >my turbocharged, 2 100 shot NOS tanks 2002 Sentra Se-R Spec V.

> When did this happen? Or did you forget to wake up before you typed?
I think he was dreaming of a Classic SE-R or anything SR20 powered...U can't
put a turbo on a 02 SE-R simply for the fact that turbos don't work on
QR25s. I heard it takes power away and makes the engine spin backwards in
thus creating 6 reverse gears, which in retroprospect creat the world first
rear engine rear drive SE-R.  I also heard on the Brings & Straton mailing
list that Some guy is attempting to install 4 Brings&Stratton engines in his
02 SPEC V to get more ooomph out of the car. I be hard pressed to see a new
SE-R handle 50shot of nos.....damn thing is made out of syrofoam cups. M3 vs
B15 SE-R...nice comparison....yeah I think the only thing the SE-R would win
at is price....rest its eighter a tie- like reliablility, or M3 is all over
it. It looks better, handles better, faster, sexier, chicks will blow ya for
just letting em ride in it once... SE-R...ehh its just another riced up
Sentra.
Mike Jez- I HATE SPEC Vs Club President.
01 Maxima Have ya spanked a SPEC V lately ?
93 SE-R short shifting at 6K RPM I can still take out the diesel like reving
B15 SE-R.