Cross country trip and Fuel pump woes. -- long

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 00:38:23 -0500

> car.  I know the previous owner changed the pump after the recall but he
did it
> himself and probably used a cheapo pep boys special.  Grrr.

I feel your pain.  As mine died while 80 miles out at a site for work.  But
I got an advanced special for like 130 some dollars i think, forget how
much, but it sucks.  If you have less than 1/4 tank any long right hand
sweeper will leave you in fuel starvation.  I gota get around to removing
it.  But just get a factory stock Nissan one.  You will pay like 60 bucks
more than the advanced/pep boys one but its worth it.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
drove from upper east tn to dallas, would never dare further, thats just
insane