good bye and good ridence!

Alex Samardzich RWD_SR20DET@importnut.net
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 03:04:59 -0500

>:>Jeesh, I helped ya' out  with the starter thing last year.  Sorry to
>:>hear you're so ticked.

>:Well, I know Shwan has been helped more than once.  Oh well.

>:It's amazing how many people have gone from SE-Rs to M3s.  I
>:agree with Ivan (I think it was Ivan), the M3 is a rich man's
>:SE-R. :-)

Sad thing, is that I eat M3's (E30, E36, E46) at any autocross event
with my "street modified" Civic coupe.

I guess Shaun has something to prove (or make up for :D)

Quite frankly, I think it was in bad taste to leave the list with an
attitude like that.  Even then, which M3 did he get?  I can pick up a
beat up E30 for nothing :)  Just as many problems as any other
car...<sigh>

-Alex

'95 Civic GSR Coupe
'95 240SX SE