Red Line Oil

RSlate1282@aol.com RSlate1282@aol.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 01:26:47 -0500

Hi Jason:

I've read your post and was wondering what bad things you have read or heard
about Red Line Motor oils?. I'm about to install my newly built 2150 DET
engine and Level 10 automatic transmission and was going to start using the
Red Line Oil products in ever thing. I've heard and read only good things
about Red Line Oil products myself. In the past I've used only Mobil 1
synthetics and haven't had any problems.
I was thinking about staying with the Mobil 1 synthetics for the new engine
and automatic transmission but after reading about and talking with my engine
builder and others it seemed like the Red Line Oil brand might be a better
choice to switch too.
Then you went and made your post, ha ha ha.

Thanks
Ron Slate