Ripped off on the Internet, AGAIN!

Storm88000@aol.com Storm88000@aol.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:39:42 -0500

Hey all,

I doubt any of you still remember, but in December 1999 I posted that I got
ripped off on eBay for $500 for some Konig Rims I paid for but never received
from a guy in Houston.

Well it has happened again, this time the damages are $600, on
www.sr20deforum.com  in the "For Sale/Wanted to Buy" section.

A piece of shit by the name of Josh Vazquez from Florida listed he had some
JWT C3 Cams for sale for $600.  I sent him money for them back on May 14th.
He received and cashed the money order and personal check I sent him on May
24th.

It it now July 6th.  The last I heard from him was 3 WEEKS ago.

He has since changed his e-mail address.

He has dis-connected his phone number.

I filed for mail fraud and internet fraud with the FBI.  I also e-mailed his
local law enforcement agencies earlier today.

I'm not sure what else to do.  There is an ongoing thread right now on the
SR20DEforum about this:

http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21443

If anyone living of you guys in the Tampa area would like to head over to his
house and "inquire" as to where my $600 is, feel free to do so.

Josh Vazquez
2829 Taliaferro Avenue
Tampa, FL  33602

I will extend a $100.00 reward to any person who is directly responsible for
getting my money back.  As far as I know he's an 18 year old kid living with
his parents, and being in Pennsylvania myself it's sort of difficult to get
myself down there.

I guess I have GOT to stop trusting people.  That makes a total of $1100 I've
lost to scams on the internet since December of 1999.  I talked with this kid
on the phone alot of times and through AIM - seemed like a decent guy and I
never saw this coming.  :(

"New ideas in my mind start to burn
Trust no one thats the one thing that I've learned"  - Third Eye Blind

Jordan
'98 SE w/ mods