good bye and good ridence!

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:09:19 -0500

Ahhhhh  Shut-up!

I tried when people think they are owed something.  Hell if it wasnt for the
list you wouldn't have received any help.  And what is the point for you to
post something like that "good-bye and good ridance".  Your a loser.
Grow-up. Sheesh.

People come and go, and frankly I don't think anyone will remember you
coming or going.

Cheers, and I hope the M3 crowd treats you better.  Oh also if you bought
the new M3 be careful, I heard those engines commonly blow-up.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/ da goods