Throttle Position Motorsports

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:13:00 -0500

Peter Serwe wrote:

>I'd argue that the unrealiability of contacting them would make them
>undesirable for doing business with.

>But hey, I'm just quirky like that..

I don't know what the situation with them is at the moment, but I'm in
Dallas this weekend and just down the road so I'll try to check it out.
This is Vince (formerly of Courtesy) we are talking about.  He's saved the
bacon of many folks here and has been completely supportive.  I don't know
what is going on, but I do know it's a part-time gig for him at the moment.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but his track record in the past
has been top notch, so let's see what's what before we write him off, OK?

George Roffe
Houston, TX
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>