egr and bpt

Tom Paule tapaule@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 01:11:56 -0500

I'd say the next step is grounding the MAF. There's
good info in the archives on how to do this, but I'll
elaborate to elongate this post past the mailing list
filters.

Disconnect the battery, peel back the cover on ther
MAF connetor and splice into the middle wire. Ground
the spliced wire onto a good, clean ground on the body
and wrap up the splice and replace the MAF connector
cover. Reconnect your battery and enjoy your stable
new idle :-)

Tom

--- Fonque@aol.com wrote:
> I have had a bad problem with surge and
> hesitation. i successfully replaced my
> egr and bpt now my question is what else could be
the