need tips on slicks

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:00:06 -0500

I didnt say what size, cuz im not sure.  But going off of M/T's site the only
thing that fits on a 15X7 is a 22.0/8.0-15.  But im just going off of the web
site
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.html
these could out date the site.  I might hold off on trying them until I replace
my clutch.  Ive been thinking about the new dual disk setup from jwt or who
ever.  I still need to find wheels (im thinking cheep steel or what ever I can
find) and I need tubes too.  Im moving to omaha in the next couple of weeks to,
so they will just sit in my closet until I have time and money to get wheels
and tubes.  So im not rushing to break things.  Im gonna hold off and make sure
my bunnies are in order.

thanks for the help guys.

-sean