Blown head gasket question

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:53:53 -0500

LOL
Bill you hit the nail on the head! I've been working on my blown head gasket
for about 2 months now. (well actually about 3 weeks. An hour a day) The car
has been down for 2 months now. And I did just that. "To take this
off...this is in the way" I've finnally gotten the head bolted back down,
and the intake Manifold back on. Now I need to drop the oil pan and take off
the front cover, put the cam's and timing chain back on (correctly I hope)
and I'll be done. Of course I've been fixin other little things along the
way and I've taken the time to clean everything before I put it back
together. (Plus working on my bike)In hind sight. I wish I would have pulled
the engine but I didnt want to spend the money on the tools. So I spent it
on a track day at Mid-ohio.  :-) Go figure

BK
96 200SX SE-R <--- still broke..but getting closer
02 S/C Frontier Long Bed Crew cab <--- Toy hauler
2K ZX-7R<--- Trailer Queen

Bill wrote