just some notes short shifter

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:06:16 -0500

Hey guys this isnt a question but rather just to post
something since i hadn't posted anything in a long
time, I finally cut my own stock shifter and moved the
pivit ball about 1.5 inches, it shortened the throw
dramatically, looks great too, i ll try to post some
pictures somewhere as soon as I get a chance to, I
know this is a ghetto mod but for 3.5 hours worth of
work, im proud, well thats all i have to say, ill talk
to you guys later.

By the way does anyone have the purple clip 330cc
injectors, i need them to continue with my turbo
setup, if anyone has a pair lying around, ill buy
them, i have a fuel rail, i just need the injectors
them selves.

well thank and ill talk to you guys later