my se-r won't idle please help

Josh Higgins slownx2k@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:51:37 -0500

IIRC, the stock BB BOV leaks slightly, one reason why it is supposed to be
plumbed back into the intake. So, I would recommend getting a new BOV or
piping the excess air back into the intake.
Now, you say you plugged some vaccum lines?? There is a fairly large one
that hooks up right near the throttle body, I believe it goes to the Idle
air control unit (I don't remember exactly what it's called). Anyhow, this
*must* be hooked up if you want your car to idle. If this is plugged your
car will not idle, ever.. I figured this out the hard way then I did the
turbo on my 92 SE-R. Any kind of vaccum leak will also ruin any chance
of	your car idleing.

Josh Higgins
91 SE-R turbo
92 NX