300Z MAF

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:03:58 -0500

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:53:03PM -0500, Mike Jez wrote:

> uhhh no....TTZ has 4 wires going to it and they are diff colors than the
> SE-R ones. Please if U dont know what ur talking about...keep the comments
> to yourself. If hooked up wrong U will short out the ECU.

I know exaclty what I'm talking about.  I'm aware of the four wires on
the Z MAF.  I'm also aware of the three wires on the SE-R MAF.  I can't
recall whether you combine two wires or leave one taped, but if you have
an FSM and the information available as to what the Z wires do, it can
be done.  You've done it yourself.  I've seen pictures of others.  The
diagroms I was talking about on TT.net are more than enough, with an
FSM, to get the Z sensor on an SE-R wiring harness.

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |