Tranny Upgrade Survey

cjburn_2@yahoo.com cjburn_2@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:13:40 -0500

I'm up for it as soon as the whole turbo swap is done
and I can get money again.  It's really expensive
buying parts and trying to live a semi-normal life. I
don't understand where anyone would get the idea that
modifying a car could be considered anything like an
investment.  First off, cars are absolutely the worst
investment ever, since you continually stick money
into them and they devalue continually NO MATTER WHAT.
 You're NEVER going to get your money back.  Hey some
people like crack, but for me I'll take a car for a
money pit.  It's all about what makes you happy....