Tranny Upgrade Survey

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:30:31 -0500

Jason Garrett Young wrote:
>The Cryo Treating, etc, just seems to be a more feasible partial solution.

Jason you know that is NOT a solution. It only prolongs the inevitable,
which of course is another blown tranny.

Oh and to Wayne Cox, I could've saved the $11.5k I spent on my brand new
SE-R back in '97 for a down payment for a house, boat, property, you get the
picture, etc. Why would someone want to comment in a negative manner at the
risk of insulting their fellow enthusiasts?

Do you know how many times people ask me: 'Hey it's just a Sentra, why
bother?' or 'You'll never get your money back out of it...blah blah blah'.
And you know what, it's my freaking hobby that's why.

Sorry for the rant.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo