Cheap coil-overs? How good?

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:08:53 -0500

Prolly because he doesn't want to pay $350-400 for a set of coil-overs when
all he wants is the rears and the entire set of cheap coil-overs is going to
cost him $200 or less.

Of course, I am using a set of OBX coil-overs on my NX, and I love them.
They are mated to a set of AGX's and I think the coil-overs were an awsome
deal for $250 cdn, that's less than $175.
They are identicle to the GC's except the spring is not made by Eibach and
they do not cost $350-400.

Edwen